New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education will soon release the CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 Term 1 exam scores.
The reports state that the board will release the results of Class 10 and Class 12 Term 1 exams this week. However, no official announcement has been made.
Students should note that they can check their CBSE Class 10, 12, Board Exam 2022 Term1 result on the official websites cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in once they are released.
Here are the steps to check scores:
- Step 1: Go to the official CBSE website (cbse.nic.in).
- Step 2: Click on the homepage to click the ‘CBSE 10th term 1 Result 2022’ or ‘CBSE12th Result (2022)’ links
- Step 3: Type your roll number and other details, then click on submit
- Step 4: The screen will display your class 10 and 12 results
- Step 5: Download your result
You can also check the results using these other methods:
CBSE has decided to release the results in the form marks received by candidates. No student who took the exam will be deemed “pass” or failure.
Cbseresult.nic.in – Error
The Class 10, 12 CBSE term 1-result website cbseresults.nic.in is currently showing an error.